1. Did you date someone from your school?
yes. i "dated" a few people. only one of them lasted more than three days. that lasted two months and was a whole lotta fun. we split when we both got sick of each other and were no shows for a date. funny part - if you're both no shows - no one gets stood up and then you talk the next day both apologizing for being a jerk but both wanting to break up. we laughed ourselves stupid about that - and then hugged and were officially over
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
there wasn't really a win but i was
most likely to be
running a latin american commune for anacrhonistic flower children
there were like five more all along these same lines
3. What kind of car did you drive?
i had two cars in high school both pontiacs with about 120k miles on them. the first died 13 days in when i hit a deer going 95 miles an hour. the second lasted a long time until someone turned left into my car at an intersection.
4. It's Friday night...where are you at?
in ann arbor at a cafe or at kimas watching movies
5. Were you a party animal?
Like today, I was into artsy events and small group gatherings and watching movies.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
choir and drama and i went to the local dance school as well
8. Were you a nerd?
i was tagged as a goth hippie punk.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
nope. i almost got busted for ditching once but my mom covered for me.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
the school song - yes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
my history and my english teacher. mr. noble and mrs. johnson.
the drama teacher - mrs saoud was also very awesome.
it's hard though - i knew most of the teachers since i was a little kid so all of them felt like my pals. (side effect of a teacher mom)
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
on the yard or at the artsy table
13. What was your school's full name?
Howell High School
14. School mascot?
Highlander (complete with bagpipes)
he was revamped to be tough about 2 years after i graduated
15. Homecoming court?
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
kinda? i had good friends and a lot of fun... but i wouldn't call it my glory years by any means
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
yep. when i was in college i went on norplant and gained 100+ lbs. been trying to get back to my high school size 14 ever since.
20. Who was your senior prom date?
a very good gay poet pal of mine
21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
already didn't go
22. Who was your homeroom teacher?
we didn't have homeroom
23. Who will repost?
Whoever wants to.
24. Did you play any sports?
i was a cheerleader my freshman year. i tried to get the squad into black flagg and the dead milkmen. sigh. it didn't work.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
sometimes on myspace
26. What year did you graduate?